Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The waiting game

Not much new with us; just waiting and waiting and waiting! I went to my first prenatal water aerobics class tonight. It was a half hour long and I really enjoyed it. I was hoping that being in the water would be really comfortable and relieve some of the pressure I feel in my lower abdomen when standing (due to how low he sits) . While I didn't notice any difference when I first got in the water, it was amazing how heavy he felt when I got out of the pool!!! I almost turned around and walked right back into the pool! Ron and I have been busy researching bedroom furniture for the little guy....we have made some headway, but still have to make some decisions. I ordered the pillows that go with his crib bedding so that we could match colors when we paint his room....again, another project that we need to start....soon!!! Not much else has changed....He is still an active little bugger! His kicks are getting stronger and stronger all the time. They just make me smile :-) I am starting to feel them more than I did previously at night. Luckily, the kicks have yet to wake me up at night....unfortunately I know that is coming!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I HEARD THAT NANI AND PAPA HAVE A POOL AND THAT YOU ARE WELCOME TO USE IT ANY ANY TIME!