Saturday, July 21, 2007

Our appointment

Just a routine appointment. We listened to his heart with the doppler. All we could hear was him kicking! I couldn't feel them, but that's what he was doing.... He finally stopped just long enough that we could hear his heartbeat, then he started right back again! He's quite the active little guy! Our doctor said that he got our ultrasound results back from Maternal-Fetal Medicine and everything looked great. I know that is what they told us at our visit, but it was good to hear it again. We don't see the doctor again for 4 weeks.

We are talking about the colors we want to use in the nursery. We have a crib set picked out, his room will be a baseball theme, probably painted in blue and gold. I need to order a piece of the bedroom set so that I can match the colors. Still looking for furniture, saw one set online that I liked, but I still need to go to the store to check it out. Hopefully I can do that this weekend or next week.

No comments: