Wednesday, July 4, 2007

20 weeks today

Happy 4th of July! We made it! Today marks the halfway point of our pregnancy and we are both doing great! 140 days down, 140 more to go until we meet our little man!

The last week he has become so active! He was moving a lot before, but this past week, he has been crazy! Ron bought some headphones so he (the baby) can listen to music; the earpieces turn, so I can place them directly against my tummy and play music for him. I bought some Baby Einstein classical music CD's; Mozart, Beethoven, and Bach. He gets really active when listening to the music. I played a lullaby CD for him and he didn't react to that at all....maybe it really worked and put him to sleep???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Half way Yeah. Your cousin Patti

Anonymous said...

I ADMIT...I'VE BEEN A BAD GRAMMA...I HAVEN'T LET YOU ALL KNOW I LOOK TO READ ABOUT BABY BOY OLSEN EVERYDAY...ACTUALLY SOMETIMES MORE THAN ONCE A DAY! I REALLY ENJOY HEARING ABOUT HOW YOU ARE DELIGHTING BOTH OF YOUR PARENTS. I REMEMBER ONE OF YOUR COUSINS ALSO LISTENED TO MUSIC WITH THE EARPHONES...QUITE A REMARKABLE ADVENTURE (BEING PREGNANT) DON'T YOU THINK?? I'M REALLY GLAD YOUR MOMMY IS SAVING ALL OF THIS FOR YOU. TIL NEXT TIME MY LITTLE MAN..LOVE