Friday, August 24, 2007

Every other week

We had our doctor's appointment last Thursday (sorry to take so long to update). Everything was great. Atticus' heartbeat was 143 and he actually was pretty quiet during that part of our visit, so we could really hear it well....not just him kicking the doppler! We start every-other week appointments now. Next Thursday at our appointment I am also doing my 1 hr glucose tolerance test. I am really not worried about the test, just worried about how I am going to drink the super sweet glucose drink! Yuck! I shudder just thinking about it.

Today one of the pathologists at work asked if I would help his wife out.... She teaches a class to nurse practitioner students at the U of I College of Medicine in Rockford. She needs a >26 week pregnant lady to help her with class.... I still have to talk to her about it, but it sounds like they will just be listening to my belly and poking and prodding to feel where his head and butt are located. It sounds like it could be fun, I'm looking forward to it. I'll find out more when I talk to her next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would love to see a picture of you and your tummy. Your cousin Patti