Tuesday, November 13, 2007

8 days left....Can you believe it?

Wow! I can't believe that it's just over a week until our due date! It has really gone fast. We had a doctor's appointment yesterday. Again, nothing exciting. Atticus was pretty quiet, but once again passed the NST with flying colors. Our AFI was elevated again, 22.9 yesterday. Unfortunately Dr. Durkee was on call and was at the hospital delivering a baby, so we couldn't see him. They were either rescheduling his patients to see him on Wednesday or we could wait to see a different doctor. I wanted to wait, so that I could ask about the AFI. The doctor we saw, wasn't concerned about the levels because he felt it was only slightly elevated. It put my mind at ease. I am sure that Dr. Durkee will see the results too, so if he is concerned, I am sure the office will call. Since we didn't see him, I also didn't have an internal exam....so I don't know if anything has progressed since 2 weeks ago. Our next appointment is next Tuesday....

Last night was my most uncomfortable night so far. I woke up every hour having contractions. Unfortunately they never got stronger or closer together. It was frustrating and I am pretty tired today. Ron is convinced that Atticus won't be born until Nov. 24th....I am convinced that I will go insane if I go past our due date!!! I am trying so hard to enjoy these last few days where I don't have to share Atticus with anyone else. It's hard when I am so uncomfortable most of the time. At the same time, I am so anxious to finally meet my little man. And I am so excited to watch Ron meet his son! Hurry up, Atticus....any day now!!!

No comments: