Saturday, June 9, 2007

Did I ever mention.....

I think I got kicked about 2 weeks ago???? Well I did, I think! I was watching tv, Ron was napping before he had to go to work, when all of a sudden I felt something like a pop bubble breaking under my hand. Just once, but I think it was Baby! Was pretty cool. Then last week, I was laying in bed reading, and I felt something funny under my hand...not really flutters...don't know how to describe it! But again, I think it was Baby! Nothing since then. It's still pretty early for me to be feeling anything.

Otherwise it has been pretty uneventful since I last posted. I have still been feeling great, no problems. Our friends Tiffany and Dave had their baby last weekend. His name is Noah Riley.
He is so cute and little! It's truly amazing! I look at the pictures they send and can't believe we will have one of those in just a few months! Time is sure flying; November will be here before I know it! We go to the doctor on Thursday for a normal visit. Hopefully we will get to schedule our "big" ultrasound that day! We can't wait to find out if Baby is a boy or a girl! Until then......

No comments: