Saturday, March 10, 2007

We're having a baby!!!

We decided in February that we were going to try to have a baby. Even though we never thought it would happen right away, waiting until I could test was the hardest part. This past Thursday, I finally broke down and asked a coworker to run a quantitative HCG for me (I couldn't stand wondering any more). The result....10.8 (at our hospital <10 is considered negative)!!! I then ran a qualitative pregnancy test and low and behold, that was positive, too!! I was shell-shocked all day and couldn't wait to talk to Ron! Tried to call him all day, actually took a pic of the positive test with my cell phone and sent it to him, but his phone was dead, so he didn't get the picture!!! Was finally able to tell him when he came home from work! Neither of us thought it would happen this fast! We are so excited and can't wait to share our good news with our family and friends! We are finding that keeping it a secret is proving to be MUCH more difficult than either of us ever thought!!!



1 comment:

past said...

I just got the wonderful news from your dad. He is so excited. I would imagine you are also. I am so happy for you. The pictures of your little one are cute. Take good care of yourself and keep in touch. Your cousin Patti