Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Checking hCG levels

I called the doctor yesterday to make my first appointment. They want to check my hCG levels before setting up the appt. I told the nurse that I had previously done a level last Thursday and that it was 11, however I forgot to tell her that it was only 9 days post ovulation. Today (about 14 days post O) I had my level (unofficialy) checked at work again and it is up to 279!!! Good News!!! I stopped to have the "official" level drawn on my way home from work, I will get that result tomorrow! By my calculations I am 4 weeks along today, with a due date of 11.20 (we'll see if that changes after I see the doctor). Still feeling great; some fleeting bouts of nausea and exhaustion, but otherwise nothing! I can still hardly believe this is real. We got our first baby present yesterday from Susan. Look at how cute the socks are!!!

1 comment:

Sarah Walters said...

those are the cutest little booties I've ever seen!

Sarah (Shortcake)